Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Looking Inside and Out

I'm not really one to write a whole lot on this blog, but this post holds a little more insight into my direction and it's relevance to the advertising of my work. First off all I want to say is that social media has it's place and is a benefit, as well as a thorn in the side of everyone. I no longer have Facebook or Instagram in an attempt to post something more tangible and refined to the world, short of making a book.

Hand made and unique are one of the most important things to me, somthing that takes blood, sweat and tears, passion and heart. Posting on several different medias is just beginning to be too much; too much time thinking about taking a photo and not concentrating on the work at hand.

So it's time to change all that for the better. I'll be posting on here when I feel it is worthy as well as posting on the Tattoo Connection website artist section.

Here are two pieces; one in progress and one completed.



A man is but the product of his thoughts, what he thinks, he becomes.
Mahatma Gandhi